Thursday, May 31, 2007

Do My Parents Live in the Country

With in my first hour of visiting my parents in Utah I hear Baahhh Baahhhh. Don't worry my parents neighbors are going "green" and have sheep in the backyard to eat down the weeds. The previous owners of that house had a rooster that crowed at 4:45am every morning. I had to take a picture.




After taking pictures of these crazy sheep. There is a pick up truck with a couch on wheels attached to it. They were doing donuts in the church parking lot behind my parents house. I was freaking out I thought the little kids were going to go flying off the couch, I am sure there were no seatbelts.

4 comments:

jmb said...

Both so random. That couch idea is a good one though!

Unknown said...

Only in Utah. Where do your parents live? I think I'm convinced, I'm moving to AZ.

Sarah M said...

nick's parents had a sheep, wilber, that had no purpose except to roam around. he died. i thought he was so random.

Lacey said...

ha ha ha, too good!