Sunday, June 3, 2007

Framing!

On Friday they started framing our house, so exciting! I almost crashed my car when I drove past I was so excited. I was honking the horn all the way down the street. We just like 1/2 mile down the street from where our new house is being built so we get to see everytime we are coming or going. I took a ride on my trusty beach cruiser in the blazing heat just so I could post pictures for you all to see.


View from the front window



The front door


A side view

3 comments:

Lacey said...

hey linds, i am so excited for you. it is so fun to know you are going to have a house of your own to decorate, not that i have done any decorating in my home, but i will someday. PS i can't really read the pink font on your blog, maybe it is just my computer. anyway thanks for riding you bike in the heat so we could see pictures!

Sarah M said...

i can remember when our house was being framed. it is SO exciting. everytime i would go to colorado {which was like every weekend} nick and i would just go to our house and walk around and pretend we lived there. so excited for you and jd.

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous. Your house looks great so far. I love that you honked all the way down the street.