Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Rain or Shine

This past weekend my Mom and I went to Seattle to celebrate Becky's Graduation. After being delayed for 3 hours and made friends with everyone in the bar I finally made it to Seattle at 1am on Saturday morning. When I could finally get out of bed - man its hard to wake up when its rainy outside. We went to see Becky before graduation and take a tour of her sorority house. 95 girls live there, could you even imagine? I had to see the Theta house but only got this picture.



We got out of sitting in rain for graduation, phew. We went shopping a little and went to the cutest store The Land of Nod. I think its better than Pottery Barn Kids. I think I know and I don't have any kids, yet :) Then we were off to have lunch with Farner. We wanted seafood and she took us to a great place The Crab Pot. Thanks Farn!





Saturday night we went to PF Changs, I forget how good it is.



On Sunday we went to Gramps house (Becky's Grandpa) I now call him Gramps too. He lives right on Puget Sound it was beautiful. I made Sterling take us on a canoe ride and that lasted about 5 minutes but check out these great pics my Mom got.








Here a few pics of us at the party.



I have known Becky since the day she was born and look at her now. My mom and Jody (Becky's Mom) were sorority sisters and my Dad and Jeff (Becky's Dad) Were fraternity brothers. So we all go way back. Becky we are so proud of you! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you I had so much fun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

fun you got to see ren and the canoe is sick. canoes are also scary. i always think i am going in for sor.

Unknown said...

I am so happy that you and your mom came! It was so much fun and I really appreciate it. I love the picutes!

Bree said...

YEA BECKY! CONGRATS! Long time no see, hope to see you at least once at a Utah game this year!
Bree