Thursday, July 5, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!!!

I've been tagged. (Answers were given randomly in no particular order)

4 jobs I have had:
1. Nanny
2. Jack Johnson Company (not the singer, just an engineering firm)
3. Ewing Irrigation (meeting planner)
4. TBA Global (corporate events)

4 movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Little Miss Sunshine
4. Can't buy me love

4 places I have lived:
1. SLC
2. Tempe, Arizona GO DEVILS!
3. Scottsdale, Arizona
4. Phoenix, Arizona and loving it!

4 favorite TV shows:
1. Brothers and Sisters
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Anything on HGTV
4. The prison documentaries on National Geographic Channel

4 of my favorite places I have been:
1. Bermuda
2. So Cal
3. Aruba
4. Sun Valley

4 favorite foods:
1. French Fries
2. Anything JD Makes!
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies from Paradise Bakery
4. Mexican Food
(No wonder I can't loose weight)

4 websites I check daily:
1. hotmail.com
2. blogs
3. Homegrown Hospitality
4. msn.com

4 favorite hobbies:
1. reading
2. Hanging out with family and friends
3. Driving JD crazy - Just Kidding ;)
4. crafting (although I have slacked lately)

4 places I'd rather be:
1. Newport Beach
2. Anywhere under 100 degrees
3. not working :)
4. Hawaii - Never been but would love to go. hint hint

4 friends I would like to tag....TAG you're it!!
Anyone who hasn't been tagged!

Tag you're it!

No comments: