Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Are you driving your broom stick to work?

This would be what my husband said to me as I was leaving for work on Wednesday. Apparently I was being a bit of a pain in the rear. This would be because our toliet has issues and over flowed and I wanted him to fix it because I was going to be late for the dentist. I was also upset because I didn't want to put the towel and the rugs in the washer at the sametime and JD did. They all went in together!

Later that day at work Amanda comes out of the closet with a broom and askes me if I need it. I hadn't told anyone about JD asking me about the broom. So this would be the second time someone asked me if i drove a broom. It was actually funny, but I guess I was in a bit of a "witchy" mood. I think its because I had to go to the dentist.

6 comments:

Lacey said...

lindsay you make me laugh so hard. that is so funny. i think it is so classic that your hubby will call you on being "witchy".

Anonymous said...

Lindsay! Wow your life looks so fun! Your house looks so awesome! I can't wait to see the final product! lets hit Anthro sometime!

Allison said...

I have been patiently waiting for a blog update. I love JD's comment. I am going use that.

Eric and Megan said...

Ha ha ha...that is too funny! Your hubby seems to know just what to say to you when you're having a bad day. I can just see the look on your face when he said that too. Classic! I can't wait to see you at Christmas since I missed you the last time you were here! Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

Good luck on your big walk in the next couple of days! I'll be thinking about you! PS...don't husbands just know how to push your buttons?

Sarah M said...

classic that happened twice in one day!
love the new look and title. much more clever... :-)