Monday, August 6, 2007

The 3 Day

My Mom, Karen Freed and I have all committed to walking in the Breast Cancer 3 Day walk. In November, we will be walking 60 miles over 3 days. In addition to committing to walk 60 miles we have committed to each raising $2,200.00.

Breast cancer has affected both of my grandmas. Grandma Roeder died in 1989 from breast cancer and shortly after in 1992 Grandma Barbara was diagnosed and is now a survivor. We will be walking in their honor this November and would love to walk for your loves ones as well. If you would like to donate go to http://www.the3day.org/Arizona07/lindsaydwyer and donate.

If you want to join us we would love to have you!

Everyone Deserves a Lifetime!

5 comments:

{littlefam} said...

Linds - my grandma is a breast cancer survivor, so this is something close to my heart. I would love to get involved! Are you walking in UT or AZ? Let me know the details!

Sarah M said...

Roeder, that is cool you are doing the walk. When we got everyone to run for Huntsman it was the best feeling ever. Good Luck!

Unknown said...

Lindsay, I want to donate some money! I think this is such a good cause, and I admire you greatly for doing this! I am planning on coming to Allison's luncheon and can't wait to see you and catch up on everything! See you soon.

Nan and Ryan said...

That is so awesome that you are doing that. Good luck with raising the mula, it looks like you are half way there though!

Tara Hawke said...

Linds - I would love to donate and I am also wondering if people can also participate in the 60 mile adventure?? Call me or email me about it. Love ya!