Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Everyone Must...



http://www.papercraftsmag.com/shop/item.ihtml?idx=660

go and pick one of these up. It's a new magazine out today! This woman is amazing. I used to work with her Mom and they are both amazing people. Stephanie made my guest book for my wedding and some cookies for our welcome bags. I feel so privileged to have some of her work. She is so inspiring and I think you all need to get this magazine, "Homegrown Hospitality" I am going to the scrapbook store at lunch to get my copy. I think they should have them at any book store too. ENJOY!

3 comments:

Sarah M said...

you're like famous cus you know them. that's cool. i will look for it.

Eric and Megan said...

I have totally been looking for something like this to give me some crafty projects I can do at home since I'm with the twins INSIDE most of the day. I can't wait to check it out...thanks for the idea Linds! How is your house coming along???

lauren ann said...

Sounds fun... Do you know where they sell it??