Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Save Second Base

This was my favorite saying of the weekend. I don't have pictures yet but wanted to give you an update on the walk. It was AMAZING! I only got a few blisters, but like they kept saying blisters don't need chemo. It was very hot and on Saturday I was a little overheated and thought I was going to faint. We were so proud of our selves for finishing that all three of us cried as we cross the finish line. This last weekend the Arizona 3 day raised 5.7 million dollars for breast cancer research so thank you all for your generous donations. We are going to do it again next year either in Arizona or San Diego, so if anyone is interested is walking with us let me know, its is an amazing experience. I will post pictures soon.

On another note we close on our house FRIDAY! So I will take pictures and post soon. Well as soon as I track down the charger for my camera :)

Thanks again for all your support and well wishes for the walk. We needed them!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad the walk was such a great experience. How exciting about your house too! I can't wait to see pictures of it.

Allison said...

You are amazing! I would love to do it with you next year. Yeah for the new house!! Post pics soon, don't keep us hangin.

Anonymous said...

how is your new house?? Are you loving it?? I would to see pics!

Unknown said...

I'm still waiting to see pictures of your new house.

Taylors said...

Lindsay!

Thank you so much for writing on my blog and for the nice things you said. I also have to thank you for doing the 3 day walk! I know you didn't do it for ME personally, but in a way you did since it will help find a cure for breast cancer. You are amazing! I am so glad you are happy and everything is going well in your life. Keep in touch, please.

Loves,

Melissa Taylor (Steadman)

Unknown said...

LINDSAY! I did not know Arizona had a Cafe Rio!! WAHOO! Mike interview in Tucson went really well, and he like the program much better than he thought he would! We fly out Jan.18 for Phoenix interviews. Let's get together for sure!