Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I am alive

Hello to all my blog readers, I know it has been quite some time since I have last updated my blog. To be honest I am sick of clicking on to my blog and seeing Save Second Base. A lot has happened since I last updated. We moved into our new house (pictures to come soon, well actually when I clean my house first) We had our first thanksgiving at our new house, lots of Holiday parties, Christmas in Utah/ White Christmas. New Year's with The Roeder's and The Dwyer's. And we are finally back to reality. BTW, I found lots of great pics from High School and will be posting tonight when I hook up my scanner. Be Excited, there are some blackmail ones! Until then....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you are going to be updating your blog!

Sarah M said...

horray... you're back!

Lacey said...

yay can't wait for the pic!

Allison said...

I can't wait to see you today and for the blog update. Blackmail pics, PERFECT!!